The roaming user problem is insoluble

2004-05-08 21:42:25

I bet that got your attention.

I can't help but note that the issues being hashed over here bear a
remarkable resemblance to the ones we were hashing over in the ASRG
LMAP group last year.  If there were good solutions, we'd have found
them by now.

Last year there were three general approaches to the roaming user
problem, and they haven't changed: