Re: Head count for MARID interim meeting

2004-05-11 13:40:59

At 3:09 PM -0400 05/11/2004, Andrew Newton wrote:
We would like a head count of the people attending the MARID Interim meeting.
So, if you are attending the interim meeting (as described in the notice here: http://www.imc.org/ietf-mxcomp/mail-archive/msg00899.html), please reply to me off-list no later than close-of-business on May 17.

-andy

Speaking as host of the meeting, having a list as early as possible will be
very helpful to the folks setting up the facilities. If you can send your message
as soon as possible, it would be appreciated.  Anything coming later than
May 17th may cause problems with building security, so please send a message
if you are likely to attend  and let us know later if it turns out you cannot.

                        thanks,
                                Ted Hardie