Re: suggested new RRtype experiment

2004-05-20 16:51:20

Bob Atkinson wrote:
I'm sorry, but I'm missing the point you're making here.

The point here is the same as Eric made earlier:

People have been dealing with resolver limitations for years and not just
for Windows. In the usual case, they deal with it by embedding their own
resolver into the app that does whatever heavy lifting is needed, while
passing simple calls you can to the native APIs.

--
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com