Schedule

2004-05-25 11:57:54
After the MARID meeting last week, Jim, Meng and I met to plan our work
on the converged specs which we were asked to write.  We are going to
make every attempt to stick to the schedule laid out in the MARID
charter.  To that end, our first two interim milestones are:

May 28 - outline of each of the documents, plus a first cut at a
converged schema, published to the list
June 22 - completed first drafts submitted for review and comment.

Our intent is to publish weekly updates between these two dates as we
progress.  That's an intent, not a promise.  :-)

Thanks,

Harry