Re: the MARID mailing list

2004-05-28 15:52:57

OK, I will do ;)

For the most part I have observed your replies to be pragmatic and reasonable, which is usually a pleasant change from a parade of propeller-heads who like to hear themselves talk and don't like to listen.

(It's not "bad" as in "out of control"... it's just going to take effort to keep eveyone focused I think. Again an example of how I would like the chair/leadership to step up and be more leaderlike.)

Have a good weekend!
gregc

--wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> wrote:

In <9212907(_dot_)1085740873(_at_)Ryoga(_dot_)corp(_dot_)sgi(_dot_)com> Greg
Connor
<gconnor(_at_)nekodojo(_dot_)org> writes:

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone of the THREE posts
per day suggested limit.  The ratio of argument to discussion is
pretty low lately, especially for this thread.

Thanks for the post.

I would like to do a Mengesque request for you to be my conscience and
tell me to STFU if I'm blabbering too much and am just being
argumentative.

-wayne