Re: PRA algorithm and use of non-standard header fields

2004-07-16 10:33:02

On Jul 15, 2004, at 11:39 PM, Mark Lentczner wrote:

Does anyone have a largish data base of messages (just need the headers) categorized as spam/not-spam? I would happy to code up a quick PRA test and run it over the dataset. Of course, without the domains publishing records, we'll have to make some guesses as to if the identified PRA matches the smtp client IP...

Without domains publishing records, the guesses would be pretty large.
I ran some tests back in May:
http://hxr.us/blojsom/blog/grumpops/computers/? permalink=00E5176444341F7E1A3946B676CED44E.txt&smm=y
and I believe the results to be inconclusive.

-andy