RE: Regarding the recent licensing thread

2004-07-19 15:38:28

In the Canadian justice system of which I have some
familiarity, upon a Supreme Court Justice making his or her
ruling, it is proper for the losing advocate to rise on his
hind legs and say "Thank you My Lord or My Lady," as
applicable. Accordingly, speaking on my behalf as an
individual, who put forward certain concerns relating to
the licensing issue, I say "Thank you Mr. Hardie for your
guidance."

John Glube
Toronto, Canada

The FTC Calls For Sender Authentication