Re: Schedule for Sender-ID

2004-07-19 15:43:11

Margaret,

MO> What is the process for selecting a reviewer? The WG chairs? The
MO> proposal authors? I guess I have an opinion (being familiar with the

  there is not an official answer to that, yet, since SIRS was only an
  independent experiment.  the icar working group is going through a
  formal specification effort.

  my own answer is "whatever".  as long as someone gets the reviews,
  that's all that counts.  in other words, it's the information in the
  reviews, rather than the process of getting them, that is important.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>