Re: Schedule for Sender-ID

2004-07-19 14:52:09

On Jul 19, 2004, at 4:59 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:

 I strongly urge Marid to get some senior IETF review of the sender-id
 stuff from security and operations geeks.  One source candidate
 reviewers is at <http://graybeards.net/sirs/index.html>.

What is the process for selecting a reviewer? The WG chairs? The proposal authors? I guess I have an opinion (being familiar with the work for about half the people on that list), but I'm not convinced that my opinion matters or that a group discussion is the best way to proceed.

Margaret.