Re: Schedule for Sender-ID

2004-07-19 18:06:21

John,

JG> Four questions:

JG> * Since CSV and Sender ID are still on the table is it
JG> appropriate for this review to be carried out for both
JG> proposals, even though it is my understanding the schedule
JG> is to review Sender-ID first and then CSV second?

any interesting specification should get reviews.

however, yes, the chairs asked for discussion of csv to be deferred for
awhile.

in any event, separate specifications warrant separate reviews.

and i've already started to recruit reviews for csv.

JG> * In conducting their review, given the guidance of Mr.
JG> Hardie on the licensing issue, is it appropriate to ask
JG> that this issue be considered as part of the review,

licenscing is legal. the reviews are technical. how could licenscing "be
considered as part of the review"?

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>