Re: IPR Disclosure for Sender-ID

2004-08-03 11:34:38

Le mardi 3 Août 2004 19:29, wayne a écrit :

I find it difficult to imagine the licensing terms to be reasonable for
most.  See:

I agree.  From the research that I have done, it appears that the
SenderID license is incompatible with several important free software
packages (exim, postfix, spamassassin, bogofilter, etc.).

I agree.

As far as I'm concerned, this makes the PRA a non-starter.

I fully share this point of view.

Sorry for this me-too style reply to the list, but I think the matter is
important enough, so I express again my opinion on the matter, which I have
expressed in more detail previously.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E