Re: DEPLOY/IPR: Fundamental Disagreements, or Get On With It

2004-08-25 07:11:35

On Aug 24, 2004, at 8:52 PM, Gordon Fecyk wrote:

They're never going to appease the FSF high
priests so they aren't wasting their time with them, instead focusing on the
less fanatical majority of APL, MPL, BSD etc and their lesser priests.

Gordon,

I understand that many people are frustrated by both these discussions and having to have these discussions. Nonetheless, we must act with civility toward all parties. The FSF and GPL proponents should not be given such demeaning labels.

Please do not do it again.

-andy