Re: DEPLOY/IPR: Fundamental Disagreements, or Get On With It

2004-08-25 14:30:29

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 11:06:25PM +0200, Koen Martens wrote:

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 10:35:41AM -0700, Ryan Ordway wrote:
    Perhaps a show of hands is in order to see just
how much of a "minority" those who disapprove of the terms
of the RFSIPL are? Consider my hand raised.

FWIW, my hand is raised. I oppose against an internet standard that requires a
contract with microsoft to implement.

Idem.

--
Mark C. Langston            GOSSiP Project          Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark(_at_)bitshift(_dot_)org   http://sufficiently-advanced.net