Re: DEPLOY/IPR: Fundamental Disagreements, or Get On With It

2004-08-25 12:15:59

About the only thing I agree with Gordon is that we should "Get On
With It".  We need to drop the PRA because of the license and move on
to alternatives that protect the From: header more directly with fewer
problems.

      Perhaps a show of hands is in order to see just
how much of a "minority" those who disapprove of the terms
of the RFSIPL are? Consider my hand raised.

      Ryan

Consider my hand raised for dropping whatever it is that's covered
by this license which refers to undisclosed patent applications.
-- George Mitchell