Re: DEPLOY: SPF/Sender ID support in Courier.

2004-08-28 07:01:16

On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 02:03:44PM +0100, Roy Badami wrote:

| Hmm, I concede that you may well be right.  I still think Sender ID is
| useful though, and would hate to see this effort grind to a halt over
| squabbles over IPR, which is what seems to be happening.

The above seems to be a "for" vote.  As recent discussions
have focused on patent issues, a positive vote is worthy of
note.

Could I ask you and other people who like Sender ID on
technical grounds to please explain what you like about it
in more detail?  Of course my other coauthors and I have our
own opinions, but I would like to hear from other members in
the working group.  Please limit replies to "what I like
about Sender ID" --- responses to those can come later.

cheers