Re: DEPLOY: Rejection of Sender ID does not result in standardiza tion of SPF Classic

2004-09-05 22:42:43

And the the relative lack of a proficiency barrier to entry.

This is a popular myth. Proficiency is not a problem. The abusers are
quite proficient, and quite determined, and frequently quite resourceful.

I meant lack of proficiency at accessing (heck, even just *grokking*) Usenet by the end users.

People who have a clue as to what Usenet is, let alone who can gain sufficient proficiency to use it, are a tiny minority compared those who know what blogs, wiki, and even "bboard" are.

This is getting horribly off-topic now, for which I apologize. I just wanted to clarify my statement.

Anne