Re: TECH OMISSION: Stronger checks against email forgery

2004-09-07 09:57:05

Tony Finch wrote:
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:

I think we are going in circles.

You are missing my point, which is that Jim Lyon's justification is
incorrect. The PRA is not significantly better correlated with the
originating MTA than the bounce address.

No I got you, I agree with you actually assuming that your comment about the forwarding behavior is correct. I was referring to the WG in general. I think the current identity has its issues, and all of the alternatives have issues as well.

Yakov