Re: Sender-ID != SPF

2004-10-31 08:40:21

On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 07:29, James Couzens wrote:

[snip]

There exists a very amusing /. post which had a would be chat involving
client's whose names represented the various parties with vested
interest in the outcome of this WG's efforts.  I'm not going to post it
here but its exceptionally amusing, and unfortunately a very accurate
representation of the events that took place here.  Hopefully we won't
see a repeat of this in the future.

  Unfortunately, with the apparent power-grab of RFC3929, I think we're
likely to see much, much worse.
  I was skeptical of those who said that many see the IETF as losing its
relevance.  I fear that if RFC3929 moves beyond experimental status,
then that will come true very quickly, if it's not already.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator