RE: Status of MARID WG?

2004-11-04 12:22:43

I was not "hassling" anyone. The "submitted to the IETF for consideration
as experimental..." in the introduction sounds very much like the WG is
operating, and very much as if the WG is considering these drafts, which
is not the case.

Submitting drafts for interested people to look at is another issue
entirely. And I certainly have no problem with that.  But it is different
than being "submitted to the IETF".

                --Dean