Re: A new SMTP "3821" [Re: FTC stuff...........]

2004-12-06 19:23:09

David Woodhouse <dwmw2(_at_)infradead(_dot_)org> wrote:
Anything's possible in theory, yes.

  That's the problem, there are things which *are* impossible in
theory.  So if something is impossible in theory, there's no point in
talking about it.  If it's possible in theory, the discussion should
then be cost of implementation.

In theory of course you can control the use of your own domain name.

  If I can't control the use in practice, then what value is there in
the domain name?  I've registered it and paid for it, but others are
free to use it almost any way they want, without my knowledge or
consent.

  Nice.

  Alan DeKok.