Re: So here it is one year later...

2005-01-29 09:16:52

On Jan 29, 2005, at 12:32 AM, wayne wrote:
For
some strange reason, the IETF is now considering the SenderID drafts
that still use the same records.  Go figure.

If by same records, you mean anything TXT then I'm afraid you will have to live with that... and any other new uses for TXT that come along.

So, not rubber-stamping SPF wasn't a problem.  Creating a new spec
that changed the semantics of SPF records was.

But I suppose you mean the v=spf1 records and agree that you have a point.... which is not what I thought you were saying. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

-andy