Re: The purpose of this mailing list

1997-09-12 09:46:59

 |  International Electronic Communication Analysts, Inc.      |
 |  Christopher D. Bonatti                 9010 Edgepark Road  |
 |  Vice-president                     Vienna, Virginia 22182  |
 |  bonattic(_at_)ieca(_dot_)com   Tel: 301-212-9428   Fax: 703-506-8377  |
 |  PGP public key available from "http://www.ieca.com/";       |