OpenPGP IETF meeting -- what happened? (Re: section 4.3)

1997-12-31 16:17:10

Hal Finney <hal(_at_)rain(_dot_)org> writes:
[other stuff]

This is a good explanation.  Thanks for providing it.  There has been so
much attention paid to the additional recipient feature that few people have
had the energy to look at the other new features.

What happened to the ARR anyway?  Is it still there?  What happened at
IETF?

Would anyone who attended OpenPGP at IETF like to spend 5 mins giving
a run down of any significant decisions made etc?

(I imagine the Network Associates buyout has delayed things, but it
has been some time, and I'm sure we're all interested to hear what
happened).

Adam