Re: Hashed signature material

1998-03-27 19:10:45
On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 nospam-seesignature(_at_)ceddec(_dot_)com wrote:

How do I get 5.0 to generate one of these beasts?  pgps keeps generating a
v3 signature.

I now can make and verify some v4 sigs (or v3), but not correctly (My
check says my generationis correct).  pgpv when I point at one I generate
simply says:

This signature applies to another message
None of the signatures were understood; can't check

Received signal 11.

After a little probing, pgp 5.0 doesn't like this for data (e.g. detached
sigs), and will see the 4 but act like a 3.

Anyone have a pubkey and a V4 signed file?

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---