Re: opgp91 uploaded

1998-03-30 13:34:37
again to www.cryptography.org, should be in libraries shortly

This fixes a bug (and a bug the first fix introduced) in the ascii
armoring.  S2K and conventionally encrypted messages are supported.
Detached (or extracted) V4 signatures are supported.  Much has been
cleaned up and/or reorganized.

I still don't have one-pass V4 signature support.

This release caused a few questions on some subtle points in the OpenPGP
spec, which are also implemented as I thought they should be.

I also did a munge-oriented reformat (tabs are only in Makefiles and one
shell script, testnp.sh where I missed them at the bottom).

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---