Test Case set

1998-03-30 15:42:26
www.execpc.com/~tz/asctest.tgz

About 1.2 Meg, with 360+ test cases.  No warranties, especially not that
they comply with the spec since that is what I am trying to figure out.

Start with pubring.asc and secring.asc (and set PGPPATH=. if you don't
want to mess up your keyrings).

The passphrase for all conventional encryptions is:
testpass

README is the encrypted file, not a real README.

Files are named by the algorithms applied:

c-[conv].asc
        Conventional, just S2K (using [conv]).
ce-[s2k]-[esk].asc
        Conventional using [esk], ESK encrypted using [s2k]
e-[pk]-[conv]-[sig]-[hash][-4].asc
        Public key encrypted ESK using pk
        Conventional algorithm conv
        Signature alg sig (includes ElGamal, and works w/PGP5 if enabled)
        Hash using hash
        if extra -4, the sig is in v4 format (AFAIK).
s-[sig]-[hash][-4].asc
        Detached sig as above (on README)

PGP5.0 seems to work (after fixing the S2K conventional keysize problem,
bypassing SHA1 only for DSA, and enabling ElGamal and RSA)  on all
combinations that use only supported algorithms, but does not handle V4
signatures.  But I include Conventional 0,4,5,6, and Hash 4.

This may disappear or be updated depending on conditions

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---