Re: Conventional works, but pgpv needs armor

1998-03-30 21:42:36
At 11:52 AM -0500 3/29/98, nospam-seesignature(_at_)ceddec(_dot_)com wrote to
ietf-open-pgp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org:
the passphrase is "testpass", the first is S2KEK, the second is S2K only.

I was able to decrypt the S2K example with PGP 5.0 on my Mac.  The S2KEK
example didn't work.  I didn't try removing the blank line.
john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com
  The decriminalization of slang, sloganeering, huckstering and
  doublespeak masquerading as intelligible communication has lobotomized
  the culture.  What are left ae sound bites, parodies and paralysis.
  -- Russell Sherman, "Piano Pieces", 1997