Re: Conventional works, but pgpv needs armor

1998-03-28 15:39:28
tzeruch(_at_)ceddec(_dot_)com writes:
I managed to get conventional SKESKs working, and pgpv 5.0 even understand
them, but I must ascii armor the file, or it says opening /dev/null and
does nothing.  I tried both s2k alone and s2k encrypted key.

I don't remember how much support is in the 5.0 Unix version.  Why don't
you post a SKESK conventional message to the list, tell us what the
passphrase is, and people can try decrypting it with different versions of
PGP.

Hal