opgp95 beta 7

1998-04-13 16:24:35
New - I actually documented the calls, though I need to flesh out the
descriptions and insure that the very latest changed didn't damage
anything.

Updated to use SSLeay 0.9.0 (which has builtin CAST and RIPEMD).

The only 2.6.2 routine left is keyout2 which does only V3 rsa keys.

A new ringscan program has been added.

I now use malloc for buffers, hash context, and do symmetrical encryption
using a malloced context, and reorganized many other things.

And it is even a little smaller (2257 lib, 3210 total source lines :).