Re: Long Holiday?

1998-07-08 13:37:41
On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, John  W. Noerenberg wrote:

Today is the day I set as the conclusion for WG Last Call.  I'm still
assessing the discussions over the last two weeks, but I haven't seen any
activity at *all* on the mailing list since last Thursday.  I thought only
us American's celebrated the 4th of July...

I'm just rattling the tree to see if any last nuts fall out before we say
the harvest is done.

The only two changes were the algorithm IDs (Haval becomes #7 and #4 is
reserved for a TBD wide high security hash for the next version), and the
move to "reserved" for a number of the algorithm IDs.

I think there were also a number of typos and similar wordsmithing things
corrected.  There also may have been a few things submitted long ago that
didn't take until this version.

I think we should see the "final" text on for a couple of days before it
is submitted, or at least a diff of all the current changes against
draft-05 to insure nothing else got left out.

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---