Long Holiday?

1998-07-08 10:31:10
Today is the day I set as the conclusion for WG Last Call.  I'm still
assessing the discussions over the last two weeks, but I haven't seen any
activity at *all* on the mailing list since last Thursday.  I thought only
us American's celebrated the 4th of July...

I'm just rattling the tree to see if any last nuts fall out before we say
the harvest is done.
john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com
  Anyone who breathes the spirit of American roots and values knows
  instinctively that censorship is the feeble response of an insecure,
  beleaguered society.
  -- Russell Sherman, "Piano Pieces", 1997