WG Last call will be extended (was Re: Long Holiday?)

1998-07-08 15:00:15
At 4:37 PM -0400 7/8/98, dontspam-tzeruch(_at_)ceddec(_dot_)com wrote:
I think we should see the "final" text on for a couple of days before it
is submitted, or at least a diff of all the current changes against
draft-05 to insure nothing else got left out.

I'm amenable.

When Jon posts the -06 draft, we will consider it for one more week.  If
there are no outstanding disputes, I'll declare it to be the consensus of
the WG, and we'll invite the IESG to review it as a Proposed Standard.

Jon and I chatted on the phone.  I expect he will submit -06 in the next
day or two.