MDC packet (was: Phil Zimmermann's suggestion - Implementation?)

1999-04-14 11:19:13
Tom Zerucha <tzeruch(_at_)ceddec(_dot_)com> writes:

Lets see what the other implementors have to say.  If expanding the
definition of an existing packet to "verification (signature or MDC)"
packet is easy to do in the existing code base (incl NAI PGP 6.0!), we can
start implementing this now as a test.  Then we would have MDCs and be
able to merge them into the spec, and both spec and code would update in

I like Tom's proposal.  If someone can define the extension to the
signature packet (or a new one) I'll add it to GnuPG ASAP.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013