Request For help .

1999-07-19 06:56:13
Dear Sir/Madam ,

    I am writing to ask you for a help if possible . I study communication
electronics in " Sharif University Of Technology " of Iran . My final project
is about " Public Key Cryptography " and I am looking for any kind of
information relative to this topic .

    Unfortunately , there is not enough source of information on this subject
in my country , Iran . So , could you please possibly send me any relative
information including articles , useful sites offering such informations and
other useful sources .

    I would be very grateful if you help me . I am looking forward to
receiveing any information from you .

Yours Faithfully ,
 --Sayeh Sadat--

Sayeh Sadat , L.S.
Sharif University Of Technology .
Electrical Department .

Phone :
            98-21-2547364
            98-21-2549378

Email :
           SADAT(_at_)SINA(_dot_)TUMS(_dot_)AC(_dot_)IR ( Please use this one
that is full graphic )
           SAADAAT(_at_)EE(_dot_)SHARIF(_dot_)AC(_dot_)IR
           SAYEH_SADAT(_at_)IEEE(_dot_)ORG
           SAYEH_SADAT(_at_)COMPUTER(_dot_)ORG
           SAYEH_SADAT(_at_)HOTMAIL(_dot_)COM

Mail Address :