Re: pointers to openpgp-interop knowledge base?

2001-11-08 13:06:29

At 1:24 PM +0900 11/6/01, Kazu Yamamoto (=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCOzNLXE9CSScbKEI=?=) wrote:
Another PGP parser can be found:
        http://pgp.iijlab.net/pgpdump.html

Web interface is also available.

Thanks, Kazu.  I'll have a look.

At 12:19 PM -0800 11/6/01, Len Sassaman wrote:
GnuPG has such a parser built into it. Also, there's a perl script written
by Mark E. Shoulson called pgpacket3.1 that tries to do the same thing.

It will be interesting to compare the different parsers. I suspect each will have their uses.
--

john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com