Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-06.txt

2002-08-12 23:14:43

I think that it would be nice to have the NAI X.509 packets documented.
Having quasi-offical data formats that implimentors need to deal with, but
are not documented, sounds like a bad idea to me. (Though, if it belongs
in a seperate Internet Draft, I have no problem with that. But there
should be some place to go other than the PGP source for this
information.)

It would be nice, but we have to get the owners of that code base to be
willing to document it, or have someone else do it. I presume there's
consensus that this is a good idea, as there are no further comments?

I want to get soon a new RFC number, so let's look at what there is to
finish up.

* I've completely spaced on the notary signatures, apparently, so I'll get
those in soon.

* I'll look at signature subpackets, and if the spec needs changes to jibe
with reality, I'll do it. MUSTs changed to SHOULDs, right?

Anything else?

    Jon