Re: Further deprecating PGP2

2003-03-10 17:06:18

I agree.  SHOULD is fine, but if people have strong feelings about it
MAY is ok also and has similar effect for implementations that care to
add backwards compatibility.

One could hardly consider an implementation bad that failed to encrypt
with IDEA when IDEA is the only defined algorithm for that key (and
this is what I'd read SHOULD NOT to mean; MUST NOT would make the
implementationon-conformant even!)

Adam