Re: OpenPGP Administrivia

2003-05-01 11:32:15

In message <sjmu1cer1tq(_dot_)fsf(_at_)kikki(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu>, Derek Atkins
writes:

A clueful member of the WG asked:

What is the username and password for the RT?

Unfortunately I was just informed that the RT Queue is not completely
set up for public access, yet.  I'm sorry for jumping the gun on
publishing the URL.  I'll let you know the guest username/password
when I find it out.  I'm an RT newbie myself and have never used it
before, so I was unaware of the lack of prominent guest account.

I'll be sure to mail out the info as soon as I find it.

To amplify what Derek said -- this is intended to be very open, but
we're just not there yet.  The server was set up (literally) yesterday;
we haven't finished configuring it yet.

My goal as AD is to make simple-to-use management tools available to
all WG chairs.  We need to learn what functions are needed, and how
best to use common tools.