Re: OpenPGP Administrivia

2003-05-01 15:16:23

This is indeed part of what I was looking for.  Jon, what's the
current status of the work on -08?

-derek

David Shaw <dshaw(_at_)jabberwocky(_dot_)com> writes:

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 01:24:11PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

However, one thing I am lacking is a list of open issues in the
existing work.  I'm hoping that John or Jon has a list so we can
seed the RT queue.  If all else fails I can go re-read the last
year's worth of email and try to glom out the open issues (but I
suspect many of the issues are older than that).  You can send
issues to the list, to me directly, or add them to the RT queue.

One thing that would be useful would be to know exactly where we stand
now in 2440bis.  The last draft was bis-07 from March, but there have
been a number of issues discussed since then, and it is not clear
which were incorporated (or earmarked for later incorporation) into
the draft.  A diff (or an 08) would be extremely helpful.

David

--
       Derek Atkins
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com