Re: Meeting in Minneapolis?

2003-10-28 19:25:02

On Saturday, October 25, 2003, at 07:54  PM, Derek Atkins wrote:

I think we have enough topics to discuss to warrant a meeting in
Minneapolis.  I need to request a lot by noon on Tuesday, so let me
know if I'm missing anything.  Currently I think we have the following
open issues from my reading of the mailing list:

        - Should we obsolete 1991?                      #219
        - 3rd party signatures                          #220
        - IDEA, v3-v4 algo. conflict                    #221
        - non-text User IDs                             #222
        - Need to update the charter (milestones)       #29

Are there other open issues?  Are there other PGP-related topics that
people want to discuss in Minneapolis?  Let me know ASAP so I can
request a timeslot, and if you want to lead a discussion on some other
topic, please let me know (e.g.  pfs, etc.)

I'd really like to get 2440bis completed, so that's my #1 priority.

I won't be in Minneapolis.

I stupidly thought the deadline for getting an I-D in was close of business Monday, and not 9am Monday, so I blew it. Sorry.

If anyone wants to see the pre-pre-release -- I'll submit this Nov 10 -- send me email.

        Jon