Re: Meeting in Minneapolis?

2003-10-29 13:00:11

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 09:03  AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

Well, I missed the deadline to request a timeslot, too..  So we wont be
meeting in MSP.  HOWEVER I think we've been making a lot of progress
on the doc here on the list so let's continue along the existing path.

I think we can do that.

Ideally, IETF working groups operate *completely* on the mailing lists. Alas, we do not live in an ideal world, and face-to-face meetings are desirable or necessary.

However, this working group has been making progress for years without a meeting, and that, in my opinion, is not a bug, it's a feature.

        Jon