Re: Meeting in Minneapolis?

2003-10-29 10:06:15

Jon Callas <jon(_at_)callas(_dot_)org> writes:

I won't be in Minneapolis.

I stupidly thought the deadline for getting an I-D in was close of
business Monday, and not 9am Monday, so I blew it. Sorry.

Well, I missed the deadline to request a timeslot, too..  So we wont be
meeting in MSP.  HOWEVER I think we've been making a lot of progress
on the doc here on the list so let's continue along the existing path.

-derek
--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com