Re: Packets sequences

2004-03-12 15:47:26

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 08:23:03AM +0000, poiboy(_at_)SAFe-mail(_dot_)net wrote:

    ENCRYPTED( LITERAL )
    ENCRYPTED( LITERAL, LITERAL, LITERAL )
    ENCRYPTED( COMPRESSED( LITERAL ) )
    ENCRYPTED( COMPRESSED( LITERAL, LITERAL, LITERAL ) )

I'd say all of those are pretty clearly legal as both "LITERAL" and
"LITERAL, LITERAL, LITERAL" are valid OpenPGP messages.

The original poster was asking about:
   ENCRYPTED( LITERAL, LITERAL, COMPRESSED( LITERAL, LITERAL ) )

Whether this one should be legal is a valid question, but as things
stand with the grammar in bis-09, I don't think it is currently legal.

David