Meet in Paris?

2005-07-05 12:16:23

Hi,

Do the members of this working group feel we need a meeting
in Paris?  I think we might want to meet in order to consider
work beyond 2440bis (e.g. PFS, Mail-Headers, or other work
that's been proposed).

If you feel strongly that we either should or should not meet
in Paris, please let me know.

If you have a non-2440bis work item that you'd like (Ben: This is
a hint to you) please let me know how much time you'd like on
the agenda to discuss your new work items.

Thanks,

-derek, your friendly neighborhood chair
--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com