Re: Meet in Paris?

2005-07-13 01:31:51

Derek Atkins <derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com> writes:

Hi,

Do the members of this working group feel we need a meeting
in Paris?  I think we might want to meet in order to consider
work beyond 2440bis (e.g. PFS, Mail-Headers, or other work
that's been proposed).

I would likely be around to talk about the OpenPGP mail header [1], if
there is interest.  Feedback from OpenPGP experts on the usefulness of
adding a "supports" token to the header is one open issue that may be
useful to discuss.

I'd hate to see anything slow down 2440bis further though.

[1] http://josefsson.org/openpgp-header/