Re: Meet in Paris?

2005-07-09 04:29:27

Derek Atkins wrote:
Hi,

Do the members of this working group feel we need a meeting
in Paris?  I think we might want to meet in order to consider
work beyond 2440bis (e.g. PFS, Mail-Headers, or other work
that's been proposed).

If you feel strongly that we either should or should not meet
in Paris, please let me know.

If you have a non-2440bis work item that you'd like (Ben: This is
a hint to you) please let me know how much time you'd like on
the agenda to discuss your new work items.

Unfortunately, IETF decided to schedule up against USENIX Security, so I'll be in Baltimore, not Paris.

Cheers,

Ben.