Re: Chosen-ciphertext attack on receiver anonymity

2005-07-07 23:39:20

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:13:06 +1200, Peter Gutmann said:

Well, in your implementation perhaps.  If you've got an interface that

It is an optional feature so I believe it is okay to just throw an
error if you can't find the key 0x0000000.

ID), not only is there no easy way to say "keep fetching whatever keys happen
to turn up until I tell you to stop" without maintaining state in the key-
source (making it non-multithreadable), but handling all of this stuff in an

Agreed. I have another implementation where I can't enumerate the keys
and then it also won't work unless one implements an option to define
a list of keys to check on a wildcard keyid.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner