Re: bis17 is out

2006-05-09 13:25:04

On 9 May 2006, at 6:30 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

It seems like we've made it through WGLC with no substantive issues.
So I hereby call 2440bis "done".  I'll formerly request that Sam
present it to the IESG later this week.

Jon, if you intend to issue a bis18 then I'll wait, but if it's just
a simple edit we could send bis17 with the editor note to make the
change you missed.  Please let me know your intension.

The latter. The *only* change is the one place where "PKCS-1" should be "PKCS#1". The RFC editor can do that (they'll do their own edits as it is), and even if it becomes an RFC with that flaw, it's a good flaw to have.

        Jon