Re: [Chris Newman] COMMENT: draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis

2007-05-06 07:38:19

"Jon" == Jon Callas <jon(_at_)callas(_dot_)org> writes:

    Jon> On May 4, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Sam Hartman wrote: Here are some
    Jon> other answers:

    >> Also be aware that a large number of the normative references
    >> probably count as downrefs.  If there are any downref sticklers
    >> left on the IESG, it may save time to IETF last call the
    >> downrefs in advance if that wasn't already done.
    >>

    Jon> I ran the last couple revisions through idnits and eliminated
    Jon> all downrefs. If there are new ones, we can fix them, but
    Jon> three weeks ago, there were none.

Sorry, I meant to trim this part of Chris's message from what I sent to the WG.

Like Jon, I believe the downref situation is well in hand.  If any
questions are raised on the IESG I can deal with them using an RFC
3967 last call.

--Sam