Re: [openpgp] Proposal for a separable ring signature scheme compatible with RSA, DSA, and ECDSA keys

2014-03-15 04:54:59
On 14 March 2014 17:37, Werner Koch <wk(_at_)gnupg(_dot_)org> wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:26, dkg(_at_)fifthhorseman(_dot_)net said:

I'm not sure i agree with this line of reasoning.  older keys can be
imported into newer software (i've done that multiple times).  if the

It is all about probability.

So if I want to deny that I'm the one that made a ring signature, I
make sure I only use the new s/w for ring signatures. Then probability
says its not me, according to you.